Mahapurusha Shri SHri Madhavdev is an important preceptor of the Ekasarana Dharma known for his loyalty to his guru, Srimanta Sankardev as well as his artistic brilliance. We, at Asomi Pune, have put 7 questions on Mahapurusha Madhavdev.
Do try them and share as much as possible.
1. In which year was Mahapurusha Madhavdev born?
2. Which of the following was written by Mahapurusha Madhavdev?
3. The first meeting between Sankardeva and Madhavdeva is famous by which name?
4. 'Naam Ghokha' is also known as ?
5. Mahapurusha Madhavdev passed in which place?
6. Guru Madhavdeva after taking up the duty of reforming people and spreading the Ekasarana Nam Dharma came to stay in a small and very poor village. He took shelter for the night at the hut of an old woman, who served him rice with Dhekia Saak. The old woman was very embarrassed to have served the Saint guru like this but he was immensely pleased by the dinner. So he started a namghar there and given the responsibility of kindling the earthen lamp to the old woman. What is the name of the Naamghar?
7. What is the first literary work of Mahapurusha Madhavdev?
Share your Results:
If you liked the post, please share the quiz.